Monday, January 4, 2016

Getting Back in the Groove

Happy New Year to one and all....

Upon reflection on 2015 I find it was definitely an interesting year and I know I accomplished several quilting projects, but find it difficult to recall all that was accomplished.  Today is the first day to my blog since January 11, 2015.  Last year I felt I was spending too much time on the computer and not enough time getting those much loved projects completed. But as I look back I find not having the structure and stimulation of participating in the many blog projects I find interesting has not been as productive as I has anticipated.  So here I am back in the loop with dozen of projects dancing in my head.  I hope to reconnect with many blog friends that were followers of my blog in the past.

In the upcoming months I will visit about some of the happenings of last year but think I will start out slowly and will start with my latest endeavor the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt for this year.  This is the first one I have been able to complete the clues on time so since the reveal was last Thursday I have started to set some blocks together. I am really excited about this quilt and plan to focus, (hmmm perhaps focus needs to be my word of the year, will have to ponder that thought), on completing the top this month.

Here is one of the completed blocks, I really love the colors!

Off to sew. Life is a journey, enjoy your day.



3 comments:

  1. Good morning and Happy New Year.
    Good to see you post-I have not posted as much as I usually do in 2015 either. Sometimes good to take a little break. I always loved Bonn'es patterns anxious to see yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Thanks so much for dropping by to visit with me today at the Let's Bee Social, Sherry. It was so good to see your face - you made my day! Love your pretty block. Those are fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Alletiare. I love seeing all of them. I did not do it because this is the year of finishes hopefully for me.

    ReplyDelete