Monday, July 1, 2013

A Day of Rest From After Our Calico Quilters Show


I really believe I look a little better than this, but I am really tired today.  I was wanting to blog about several things but just couldn't muster the energy today after our fun filled show.
After receiving a lovely note from a blog friend and reader asking about me I decided to send this short post.  She reminded me I have not posted since I claimed my blog.  Boy!!! time sure flies when you are having fun or is my age showing, I'll never tell.  I will post about our show in a few days.
Never fear I have been keeping up with all the lovely blogs I follow.  Each and every one gives me inspiration,
Seems as if my journey keeps me moving, hope your days have been as fun filled as mine.
  

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you are wore out! Looking forward to seeing and reading about the quilt show! I mean - Everybody loves a quilt show.... Right?

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, so many wonderful quilts to see.

    ReplyDelete