Sunday, January 3, 2021

Quiet Sunday

 It's a foggy day and a great day for just relaxing. I plan to continue working on my Pride and Prejudice embroidery. I got this far yesterday.


I also have a few pieces that need the binding hand stitched so I will probably choose one of them for a little hand stitching also.



Yesterday I finished cutting those scraps. Now the box is full. But I plan to start cutting a scrappy quilt in the next few days so hopefully the scraps will go down a little. The quilt will be made with blues and neutrals but more about that later.

I am linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching . Thank you Kathy for hosting this fun event. you can find her HERE. I am on my way to see what others are hand stitching this Sunday.

Happy Stitching,

Sherry


4 comments:

  1. How tidy and neat all your scraps look sitting in that pretty box. I am afraid my scraps are always terribly disorderly. Your Pride and Prejudice embroidery is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing nicer than sitting with a binding project on your lap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride and Prejudice piece is lovely, and how nice to have your scraps sorted out. I have a some sorted out and cut, but three big containers that need some organization! Happy stitching and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty box. I'm slowly getting rid of my old ice cream tub boxes and replacing them with pretty boxes for my stash. It makes the scraps seem pretty and more fun to work with. I have some binding I need to do but I think that will be later in the week or next weekend.

    ReplyDelete