Friday, February 1, 2013

UFO Busting BuzzSaw

Okay!  I'm trying to follow the guidelines from Pat Sloan to organize and finish my many, many UFOs.  And I also signed up for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  Surely between the two of those helpful activities I can get something finished.  I'm already a month behind on the Lovely Year of Finishes, finding them only a couple of weeks ago but, if I can finish eleven projects, that would be a dent in the overflowing pile of projects to be finished.

My BuzzSaw has been on the quilter since a week before Christmas, silly me I thought I could have it done as a Christmas gift.  Every time I pass the quilter I can imagine my quilt saying "HELLO, remember me",  But this is the month to get it done, not today, but soon, so I can get it bound and be on to another.  It doesn't take long once I put in that first stitch.
Another day to be happy, enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment